mercoledì 23 maggio 2012

Surprise!

I got the best friends and family in the whole world. The second day home, was a bit sad. I thought all day about the little loves i left in Australia and didn't want to see anybody. Around 7 pm my mum said that she was taking me to the supermarket to buy some stuff i would have needed for London. She said we had to stop somewhere before; i was so confused about everything that i did not noticed anything but when i got to this place we had to stop to, ALL my friends were waiting for me. It was the best surprise ever, because i didn't expected anything and most of all i didn't noticed they were organizing all of this. All the people that make my days happy were there, waiting for me with lots of love ONLY for me. I was so happy i could not speak. When i saw them all there crying and smiling 'cause i was back, i realized that it was the right time to come back and see them. I already can't cope with most of the things here, so it's probably soon time for me to go again but i'm happy i came back to see them.

Tomorrow i'm off to London for a couple of days with friends: it'll be so fun. I've never been in London before (i only stopped over at Heathrow). I'm going we two friends of mine and we are catching up with some friends that live there.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento