lunedì 9 luglio 2012

Happy days make you realise how lucky you are!

I'm getting use to enjoy life without being to stressed about the future...and i kinda like it. Today i had a wonderful day even if i didn't anything special. A little bit of shopping and spending the day with loved people  sometimes can be enough for be happy. The simple things, eventually, are the most precious.

Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by
the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in
your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

When i was in Australia, this sentence was a sort of inspiration for me. I lived my experience 100 % and i put all my self in whatever i did. But, sometimes, rest in the safe harbors, isn't so bad after all.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento